10 Point Maintenance Checklist
You can save up to 10% on your home heating bill with our recommended preventative maintenance.
- Thoroughly brush and vacuum clean heater, smoke pipe, chimney base and combustion chamber area
- Replace nozzle and air filter
- Clean or replace pump screen and air filter, if equipped
- Clean and adjust electrodes, nozzle assembly and high-tension leads
- Clean all air handling areas of gun assembly, including air intake and motor fan
- Oil all motors and fan bearings
- Inspect oil lines for possible leaks
- Check ignition transformer and safety switch
- Adjust draft regulator
- Check efficiency of furnace and adjust for peak performance
The TankSure Program
(above ground tanks ONLY)
Home heating oil tanks typically corrode from the inside out. Your tank may look perfectly fine from the outside, but it could be wearing excessively thin.
The testing (similar to a medical ultrasound) will allow us to give you a sense of security, or plenty of advance warning that a problem is on the horizon.
ProActive $1,000 Replacement Payment
- Covers up to $1,000 towards the replacement of your oil tank
- Proactive replacement of tanks before they leak
- Helps protect the environment and reduces unexpected costs
Ultrasonic equipment (similar to those used in the medical profession) detects the level of corrosion occurring in your tank
Scientific Analysis & Monitoring
- Tank information is analyzed for proactive replacement of individual tanks when they fall below the standard index.
- Tank Inspection Certificate in an important documentation if you are selling your home.